Friends of the ODU Libraries Membership
Join The Friends
There are several ways to join the Friends of the Old Dominion University Libraries:
- Join Online (Available Soon!)
- Join in Person or Mail (pdf) - Complete this form and bring it to the Perry Library administration office or mail it to the address on the form.
Benefits for Friends
All members of the Friends of the Old Dominion University Libraries receive these valuable benefits:
- Library borrowing privileges
- Personalized member card which serves as your borrowing card
- Friends of the Libraries Newsletter
- Opportunities for volunteer service to the library
- Preview of the annual book sale
Added benefits are offered to members at higher giving levels:
- Sustaining Member: All benefits listed above; free temporary parking permit available for up to two weeks, upon request; plus recognition in the Annual Report.
- Sponsor: All benefits listed above, plus special behind-the-scenes tour of the library hosted by the University Librarian.
- Fellow: All benefits listed above, plus invitations to exclusive exhibit previews; reserved seating at library programs and concerts.