|« Literature Resource Center||ICPSR -- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research »|
Conference Proceedings Citation Index
Conference Proceedings Citation Index, via Web of Science, helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide.
Includes cited reference searching. Two editions: sciences and social sciences.
With Conference Proceedings Citation Index, you can:
- Uncover new theories, solutions, and indications of emerging and developing concepts that help you pursue successful research and grant acquisition.
- Discover research ideas as they are first presented, before they are included in journal articles.
- See how conference proceedings influence work in related disciplines.
- Identify potential collaborators who are pursuing complementary areas of research.
- Create performance metrics that depict a more complete picture of an individual's, department's, or institution's productivity and influence.
- Make acquisition decisions about proceedings.
- Integrate searching, writing, and bibliography creation into one streamlined process.
- Wide-ranging content: Content is international, not limited to papers published in English, and includes data from books, journals, reports, series, and preprints. Conference Proceedings Citation Index is available in two editions; Sciences & Technology and Social Science, and provides enhanced coverage of books and meeting abstracts, especially in key areas such as engineering, chemistry, physics, and biology. Together, these two editions cover nearly 256 categories from over 110,000 conference proceedings since 1990.
- Current information: Conference Proceedings Citation Index is updated weekly, with nearly 400,000 records from approximately 12,000 conferences added each year.
- Integrated bibliography management: Use EndNote® Web, fully integrated and freely available to any Conference Proceedings Citation Index on Web of Knowledge user, to easily access and organize your references online. Send references to EndNote® Web as you search, share folders with others, store references online between search sessions.
Access Here or from the Web of Science link under "Find Databases A-Z"